- Trees do as they wish.
- 'Tom & Jerry' makes a lot more sense.
- Cats don't simply kill. They toy; they torture.
- Even though your grandma knows that you basically live in the woods, she will still wear her Sunday Best out to visit you (and then refuse to walk almost anywhere because... "it's in the woods").
- A hive of honeybees is a superorganism. The way they reproduces is by swarming.
- Bees are incredibly dosile creatures.
- I love sending and recieving handwritten letters.
- It's very nice having this site, when trying to explain the whole tipi living thing to people I meet.
- It's very odd having someone look at pictures of your bedroom (and even bathroom), when you just meet (now that I step back and think about it).
- If you are willing to put such photos, of your bedroom/entire home, up on the internet, your perception of 'privacy' is probably much different than somone who doesn't even use Facebook.
- Most people who are vegan do it for ethical reasons.
- I think most vegans are idiots.
- God created the heavens and the earth. He then stopped and snacked on pita and hummus.
- Telling a cop you're a college kid, when your hitchhiking, completely disarms them (usually).
|Only a few leaf stains|
If you're looking to learn how to hitchhike, check out my book- The Hitchhiker's Guide to: Earth.